We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and talented people to join our team, share our vision and help create our future.
If you’d like to join Varley, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Style Advisor
The Style Advisor is a brand ambassador who inspires confidence in customers and their colleagues, in an omnichannel business environment.
They are accountable for building their client base, delivering the highest level of customer experience, exceeding their commercial objectives, and adhering to all operational policies and procedure.
Key Style Advisor Duties
- Act as the Ambassador for the brand to create and cultivate a culture of trust and community.
- Build long term relationships with existing and new clients.
- Pro-actively grow their personal client base.
- Deliver the brand service ceremony in all client interactions.
- Exceed client expectations and go the ‘extra mile’ in every interaction.
- Support the execution and implementation of retail events and activities.
- Provide management with feedback to improve the customer experience.
- Take full ownership of customer feedback with responsibility of overseeing the process from start to end.
Commercial and Operations
- Drive sales through growing and maintaining a loyal client base.
- Provide feedback to the store management team on new opportunities to improve sales and operations in the store.
- Keep up to date with product knowledge and fashion trends.
- Follow all operational procedures and policies, raise noncompliance or risk to management.
- Execute VM guidelines and maintain store standards in line with brand guidelines.
- Maintain back of house standards and guidelines in line with company policy and procedures.
Key Knowledge and Experience
- A proven record of successfully building a loyal client base and personal shopping.
- Experience working in an Omnichannel environment and using a variety of digital systems and tools.
- Customer centric and passionate about delivering exceptional levels of service.
- A strong team player.
- Has a high attention to detail.
- A strong passion and love for all things fashion and is up to date with current market trends.
- Agile in ways of working and can adapt to meet the needs of the business.
This role is full time based in the Flagship Store in Chelsea, London.
Working hours 37.5 per week - shift work in line with store trading hours
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Employee Purchase Scheme
Private Bupa healthcare after 2 years of service
Enhanced Maternity package after 2 years of service
Qualifications and Experience
A minimum of 2 year’s experience in a similar role.