We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and talented people to join our team, share our vision and help create our future.
If you’d like to join Varley, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
EMEA Wholesale Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity to join Varley as EMEA Wholesale Coordinator based out of our Soho offices and our Marylebone Showroom.
Providing sales and operations administrative support to the Wholesale EMEA team. We are looking for a highly organised and proactive candidate to be part of our fast paced and growing team. The role requires the candidate to work closely with the wholesale team to ensure support of accounts and day to day running of the department to achieve company objectives.
- Supporting the Sales Team and Operations Manager for EMEA Wholesale.
- Implementing processes to ensure efficient running of the department.
- Becoming proficient in our retail systems; NuOrder and Full Circle.
- Building strong relationships with our wholesale accounts and following up on any queries promptly and efficiently.
- Supporting sales team in wholesale sales appointments if needed.
- Ensuring wholesale account records are complete and up to date.
- Supporting with all wholesale data entry.
- Supporting with wholesale bookings and shipments.
- Working with our warehouses to ensure on time deliveries.
- Providing order confirmations, line sheets, price sheets and data sheets for our wholesale accounts as required. .
- Showroom management, including set up for sales appointments and account meetings.
- Sample management.
- Liaising with our Marketing team to provide accounts with image and social media requests.
- Creating brand training documents specific to account.
- Previous administrative experience .
- Highly organised and process driven.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage time in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with particularly strong skills in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for products and desire to learn about the brand.
- Can demonstrate good commercial understanding.
- Desirable: proficient in NuOrder and Full Circle
What we offer you;
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- BUPA Private Healthcare after 1 years Service
- Employee Purchase Scheme