EXTENDED RETURN POLICY:
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we've extended our return policy to 90 days.
STANDARD RETURN POLICY - UK.VARLEY.COM
Varley will gladly accept unworn, unwashed, unaltered or unused merchandise in sellable condition for a full refund within 21 days of receipt of goods.
At this time we do not offer direct exchanges. If you're looking to exchange for a different size, color, or style - we ask that you please place a new order.
Should you wish to return items, please follow the below steps:
Step 1 – Check for the following:
- You placed your order from uk.varley.com. Varley is unable to accept returns for items purchased from another retailer.
- Item(s) are in new, unworn condition with all original tags attached.
Step 2 – Contact Varley Support
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all purchases made through uk.varley.com and provide the following information - (1) item(s) to be returned and (2) your order number - this can be found in your order confirmation email or in the PO field on your packing slip.
- A Varley Customer Support representative will then email you a Return Authorization Form.
Step 3 – Pack and Ship Your Return
- Upon receiving the Return Authorization Form you will have 10 days to pack and ship items to be returned back to the Varley warehouse. The ship to address will be provided in the Ship To field on the return authorization form. If you do not ship your return within 10 days from the date on your RA form, your order may be eligible for store credit only.
- Varley is not responsible for any lost returns. We strongly recommend a shipping method with a proof of delivery or tracking number.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days to process the return once it’s received. You will be notified via email once the refund has been issued. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment only.
- Varley will allow one return authorization per order. Additional items after first return are then considered final sale.
- Varley takes great pride in our products, however damages can occur from time to time. We will gladly replace any faulty or defective item(s), subject to availability or issue a full refund.
- Faulty or defective items can only be returned to Varley if they were purchased from uk.varley.com. Garments purchased through any other retailer must be returned to them. Our retail partners handle customer service in house for all purchases made through their store and will happily assist you.
- Should you receive a faulty item, please be sure to contact email@example.com and provide photos of the damage within 7 days of receipt of order.
- Gift Cards are sent via email and are an online voucher redeemable on uk.varley.com, only. Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift cards cannot be refunded.
- All discounts are automatically prorated among the total number of items purchased in the event of a return.