1. Introduce yourself: your name and where you’re from.
Hi, I’m Alli Webb, born in New York, raised in Florida.
2. Where do you live?
Los Angeles and I love it!
3. Describe the Drybar experience in one sentence.
A magical place where you get your hair blown out and walk away with oodles of confidence.
4. What does your typical day look like?
Every day is different for sure... it’s a mixed bag of zoom meetings, photoshoots, recording my pod Raising the Bar, taking care of my kiddos, and loving on my boyfriend :)
5. Tell us about your podcast Raising the Bar Pod.
Adrian and I chat with all sorts of entrepreneurs & impact leaders about the more personal side of being at the helm of a company. It gets juicy and we love it!
6. How do you stay fit?
I walk a ton and work out a few times a week.
7. Do you follow any diet?
Yes, I eat very clean these days and count my macros, plus I’m gluten and dairy-free.
8. What has been the most challenging part of running such a successful business?
The constant-ness of it... never being able to shut it off is both exhilarating and exhausting.
9. Tell us something about yourself that not many people know.
I’m a bit of a homebody and love to be snug in my bed by 9 pm.
10. What advice would you give to female entrepreneurs with similar aspirations?
Stay open to as many opportunities as you can, but most importantly follow YOUR gut, not what you think people expect you to do.
11. What would you say is the key to a balanced life?
Integrating all the areas you love in your life: family, work, self-care, free time, etc.
12. Where do you see yourself in ten years’ time?
Wow, that’s a good question... I haven’t really given that a lot of thought. I try to live in the now, but I love the direction my life is going.
13. Tell us a secret!
I wish I could get up on stage for a song! (but I don’t have the voice to do it!) lol